Wednesday, February 5, 2020

It is Wednesday, Feb 5th 2020- Lehi UT

In October I turned 65, but I can pull off 47-55 years old. I actually got carded at a del Taco. They thought I sound like I was 47, so when I pulled up to the drive-thru window, I had to show them my drivers licence to get my 10% Seniors discount. First time in my life I had to do that. Thanks to my family genes, we age gracefully. Plus being young in heart also helps.




I now have less than 2 years before I retire. Work is going wonderful; just moved to the 20th floor with a great view looking west.


 

Also today, it is my Daughter's and Granddaughter's Birthday. One is 40 and the other is 1. Her oldest child is 19; what a big spread in ages.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Nicole Bullock, people smiling, people sitting and food

They just moved from Detroit to Salt Lake in January. They lived with us for a month but now have moved into their new home. he works for DELTA.


It has been 2 1/3rd years since my last post. I will ad more later. 

No comments: