Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Retirement

 I have been retired for 2 1/2 years. I have been a Church Service Missionary for 15 months at the Lehi Family Search Center which is 1/2 a mile from my house. It works very well for me. When my van was being repaired, I went there all the way in my wheelchair. I am now over all of Tech, and extended my mission until April 2025. This is the best calling I have ever had. I am using skills I haven't had to use for over 25 years. I help take patrons memories (photos, VHS & Beta tapes, 8mm, Hi8, Digital 8, DV Cam, Mini DV, audio cassettes, reel to reel audio, Family DVD's, Slides, 8mm films and Book scanning) from the analog to the digital world. We have 22 stations you can reserve at Lehifsc.org.

           Family Search Center in Lehi Utah



No comments: