Saturday, March 15, 2008

My first Road trip back to visit my friends at work.

I had been looking forward to this day for months; to reconnect with my friends and co-worker and it was finally here. Alma and Patrica (my CNA's/Angels) helped me get dressed in my white shirt and tie. First time since the beginning of January

Patrick drove me down to the Church Office Building. Karen my OT came also and pushed me in my wheel chair.Load em up, move em out


Behold, the mighty Church Office Building. I work in the catacombs several floors underground.

The three survivors of the rollover accident- REUNITED!
My AV Engineering gang I work with poising for pictures in the Conference Room.

2 comments:

Mike said...

David, I am so sad I missed you during your visit. I had to leave at two to take my daughter to see "Horton Hears a Who" for her 7th birthday.

It looks like you had a good time reuniting with the group. We have sure missed you.

Mike

Nicole said...

What an exciting venture out of Aspen Ridge. I'm sure there was a flood of love and support. Just be glad you're not back to 40 hours a week yet...